With the release of patch 5.07, improvements have been made to KAY/O, Reyna, Skye, and Yoru, and Fracture’s maps have been updated as well. Information about the newest patch for Riot’s tactical shooter is provided below.
Fans of Riot Games’ 5v5 tactical shooter, OKBET Valorant, are gearing up for the arrival of Agent 21, a new addition to the existing crop of Controller agents, as Episode 5, Act 2 continues.
But first, we have to install a few patches, including the most recent one, version 5.07. This update improves the collection browsing experience and modifies Fracture to better suit the current flash agent meta.
Without further ado, here are the changes made in the update.
Changes to the Flash agent’s meta are included in a helpful patch 5.07.
As previously said, the bulk of this patch is dedicated to addressing the flash agent meta by making adjustments to KAY/O, Reyna, Skye, and Yoru.
The killer robot KAY/O has taken the biggest impact; his subversive pop now lasts just 1.25 seconds instead of 2 seconds. Skye’s guiding light has been strengthened so that it is immune to damage from firearms.
Yoru’s VFX have been updated, and the time it takes for him to use his Blindside ability has been lengthened to 1.75 seconds from 1.5 seconds. Despite a little decrease in its duration, Reyna’s Leer ability has also been strengthened.
Improvements to the fracture map in Valorant 5.07
Fracture has been updated by Riot Games to mirror the improvements made to Pearl recently.
Some roads have been extended, and Dish now offers less cover; you may have seen them being tested on the PBE lately.
Notes about the 5.07 Patch for Valor
Below are the complete patch notes for 5.07.
- GUIDING LIGHT (E) flashbang scaling paradigm changed
- The max flash duration of Skye’s Guiding Light now scales from 1s to 2.25s over a .75s charge up after being cast
- Guiding Light can no longer be shot and destroyed
- New VFX, UI, and sounds added to communicate new gameplay intent
- Unequip Delay out of Guiding Light increased .75s >>> .85s
- FLASH/DRIVE (Q)
- Underhand (right-click) flashbang max duration decreased 2s>>>1.25s
- Overhand (left-click) flashbang max duration increased 2s>>>2.25s
- Unequip Delay out of both flashes increased .6s >>> .85s
- LEER (C)
- Wind-up of nearsight effect decreased .6s >>> .4s
- Range Restriction on Leer removed
- Nearsight unequip delay decreased: .7 >>> .5
- Duration decreased 2.6s >>> 2.0s
- BLINDSIDE (Q) duration increased 1.5s >>>1.75s
- Flash Visual Updates
- 3P visuals for flashed enemies and allies now render behind the player’s head the moment that the flash starts to fade. This should give a clearer indication if players are full flashed or if the flash has started to fade.
- 1P visuals when fully flashed now shrink overtime to give a better indication of when the full flash will end and the flash fading out will begin.
- Increased the window for awarding assists on flashes, nearsights and concusses from 1 >>> 3 seconds after the debuff starts to fade.
- We felt the assist window on these debuffs didn’t reflect their actual duration of impact, and want to make sure the supportive players are more often recognized and rewarded for setting up situations their teammates capitalize on.
Shifts in the fracture map
Major upgrades to Dish/A Drop and A Ropes complement other smaller adjustments being implemented in Fracture to improve its overall experience. We’re going to make the adjustments from least to most significant.
- Arcade – Opened a cubby here to make it easier for Attacking side to hold against Defender onslaught from both ways.
- The “jump” up at B Site has been replaced with a ramp leading up to the platform there, making it easier to get about.
- B Generator — Space here constricted significantly to make smoking this location simpler. To make it easier to try to clean the area again, a little bit of the corner has been cut off as well.
- Removed a little cubby from Defender Spawn to make retakes a little bit easier.
- A Halls – Improved circulation and streamlined the space in A Halls by eliminating a corner.
- As part of the larger transformations taking place in the region, a site has undergone some slight streamlining.
- The Dish We have left the dish itself unaltered, however we have eliminated the distant route in order to make passage through this area more straightforward for everyone. It was a burden for everyone involved to attempt to keep an eye on and manage all of these areas at once. The team is hoping that the modifications made here and on A Drop will result in more frequent usage of this route by all users.
- There is no longer a 50/50 chance of success while entering the drop down, making it a somewhat more enticing option for Attackers looking to pressure A site from both sides.
- A Rope – This passage has become a touch too simple for Attackers to control with a single smoke. The changes should provide Defenders with a wider range of options for both holding and retaking A. Don’t put your safety at risk.
- You may now designate Favorites in Collection. These Favorites will continue for your account until you alter them, allowing you to filter down to the things that best match your own style.
- Weapon skins
- Player Playing Cards
- Gun Buddies
- Account Level Restrictions
- Ability to equip a “Random Favorite” for each weapon type added.
- By equipping this weapon, you will get one of your favorite weapons (along with one of your own versions) at random each time you join a game.
- Added the ability to filter Collections.
- Weapon Skins
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
- Level Borders, Sprays, Gun Buddies, and Player Cards
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
- Bug Fixes
- KAY/NULL/CMD O’s no longer disables Killjoy’s Turret if it is struck by a pulse but Killjoy is not.
- Killjoy’s Turret no longer shoots straight forward after engaging an adversary and then losing sight of them.
- Killjoy’s Turret no longer fires without a target when it comes online if it was deactivated while shooting at a target.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Phoenix from automatically equipping a weapon at the conclusion of Run It Back.
- Fixed Breach’s Rolling Thunder not displaying hit-dead foes in the fight log.
- When the initial deafening effect stopped on a player who was deafened by many sources, the deafening effect was erased entirely.
Is OKBet Casino Legal In The Philippines?
OKBet is a reputable service market offering a legit sports betting and e-gaming platform to provide customers with outstanding gaming experiences. Since 2021, the OKBet online gambling service in the Philippines has grown in popularity. This sportsbook is ideal because it values its customers and strives to provide customer service available 24/7 and Live Chat.
OKBet Sport Betting
What about OKBet sports betting? OKBet Online sports betting is now the country’s fastest-growing and most exciting gambling website activity. This OKBet website offers several sporting events yearly with great odds and a substantial bonus for each bet. The ability for economic profit is one of the fascinating features of online sports betting. Regardless of your bet size, you always have a chance to win, which feels great and adds a little extra cash to your bank account.
If you’re good at predicting how legal games today will turn out, these sports betting rules in the Philippines could be for you. You can earn real money with OKBet securely and conveniently and withdraw your earnings without difficulty.
Numerous bonuses and unique offers at OKBet make gaming more enjoyable. This OKBet offer is only accessible to players who make their first deposit. When registering, every new player must put down a Php 1,000 security deposit. After making your first deposit, bonuses and free bets may be used to enhance your sports betting. The Cashback bonus on deposits provides a 2% refund on OKBet platform deposits. Before you may cash out, you must place a single wager equal to or more than the deposit bonus. The OKBet Second Deposit 68 percent bonus (up to Php 3,000) is exclusive to OKBet users who make a second deposit.
The most recent incentive is the Refer-A-Friend Bonus (up to 15%). If you refer up to four friends, you may earn up to 10% of their first deposit incentive. Conversely, if you bring five or more friends to join, you may get a 15% bonus on their first deposit. The last bonus is the birthday bonus. To play, a player must be an active member. In order to qualify for the birthday bonus, you must have made at least three (3) deposits during the preceding thirty days.